Alleghany County Registrar’s Office
Tiney K. Rose, Registrar & Director of Elections
110 Rosedale Avenue, Suite D
Covington, VA 24426
Phone: (540) 965-1690
Fax: (540) 965-1692
Electoral Board Email: moc.l1568689705iamg@1568689705BEytn1568689705uoCyn1568689705ahgel1568689705lA1568689705
SAMPLE BALLOTS FOR NOVEMBER 5, 2019 ELECTIONS
Note: If anyone prints these out they must be printed on paper some other color than white. The VA Code states that Sample Ballots must not be printed on white paper.
- 2019 June Primaries Order (The deadline for a candidate to qualify is Thursday, March 28, 2019.)
- Candidate Filing Deadline for the November 6, 2018 General Election is Tuesday, June 12, 2018 by 7:00 p.m.
- The Department of Elections is required to post a 100 day notice prior to the election pursuant to Virginia Code 24.2-465. The required notice is available here: http://elections.virginia.gov/100-Day
- Information regarding contests and candidates that may appear on the ballot will be updated until all applicable deadlines have passed and all ballot styles have been finalized. This information can be found on http://www.elections.virginia.gov/candidatepac-info/primary-filing/index2017.html.
- Voter – Are You ID Ready flyer
- Student Voting Guide
ELECTORAL BOARD MEETINGS
Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. in the Electoral Board Office at the above address.
ELECTORAL BOARD MINUTES
FOIA Officer: Tiney K. Rose – Director of Elections & Registrar
Individuals can use this link to access the Rights of the Requester: